Improve your LinkedIn presence for business or learn how to excel in the job search in these free WiserU LinkedIn and career webinars in September and October.
Can't attend? Register anyway and our webinar host, Ilostmyjob.com, will send you the recording and slides after the presentation.
To register or learn more, click the links:
- Using LinkedIn to Attract Employers, Sept. 16, 2 pm Central
- Transforming Your Resume to Get Results, Sept. 23, 2 pm Central
- Networking Your Way into a Job, Sept. 30, 2 pm Central
- LinkedIn Boot Camp – College Edition, Oct. 7, 2 pm Central (NOTE: This session will only be available live. The recording is for purchase only.
- What's New on LinkedIn?, Oct. 14, 2 pm Central
Amazing Opportunity for Young Leaders --
WiserU has partnered with Emerging Leaders Organization (ELO), the organization for up-and-coming young leaders who want to build an exceptional life.
In October, WiserU will be adding its breakthrough 10-module career search system to the ELO web site. If you join ELO, you will have access to the system along with all of its other services for emerging leaders.
You will get step-by-step instruction on how to conduct a job search from applying for jobs to crafting your messaging to negotiating salary and excelling on the job. The system includes 10-hours of instructive video and comprehensive Take Action Guides. We normally charge $395 for access to the system, but as an ELO member, the price of the system will be included with membership.
Right now, it's only $100 per year to join. Starting in January 2016, the cost will go to $295. You can get 10% off all membership fees by inserting "WiserU" in the promo code box. (Check it out at http://the-elo.com/). Sign up today!